Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Trying again

ok...i remember to post today ;)

We went to the movies tonight to see Max Payne (Sp). It was really good. especially for a movie based off of a video game. I give it two solid thumbs up for action and not a lot of blood. After the movie we went out to dinner at Outback. It was really good, but i'm so full now i feel kind of sick. It was really nice to have some one on one time outside of the house without a 4 year old. Not that I don't love him, but sometimes it is nice to have adult time. Ok...it was very nice and it wasn't even my idea ;) The little one was sick yesterday so we kept him home. Tonight isn't our night so we had to take him to his mother's parents this morning. He was sad and didn't want to go or stay there. It is heartbreaking. I just keep thinking that in less than a year we will have him all the time and things will be better...more stable for him.

Tomorrow we are having dinner with my father and Linda. That should be interesting. I introduced them to the asshole and while my father liked him (of course they were so similar), Linda didn't. She is very excited to meet the love of my life however. I'm excited too, but a bit nervous because i know my father. I'll update tomorrow with how it went.

Other news...I left my car at work today because there was no point in us taking two cars out tonight then back up the road - just needless wear and tear. I can imagine that tomorrow morning i'll be hearing the whining from the other side of the building of how i must be sleeping around because my car was there overnight. Seriously - if he only knew. I did find out today that a good friend of mine has been talking to him about taking a transfer and how it would be good for him to move on with his life and that he can't do it staying where he is. I think it's good advice and from what i hear he is seriously considering it. That was really good news for me. I just want to be free to do what i want and not have to worry about running into him.

No comments: